Cozumel Snorkle at Palancar Reef via RCC

Headed there in 6 months. Will have been 2 years since last visit. This will be our 5th time there and as we have recently started to enjoy snorkeling this is what we will do this time.

Does anyone either have the list of excursions or recent experience with one of RCC's catamaran snorkeling trips which goes to the Palancar Reef. How long is the ride to the reef? What is their number for this excursion?

Also if there's time at the Playa Palancar?

I have done Palancar with a different cruise line - it takes a while to get to the reef since it is quite a good distance from the shore. This is a drift snorkel and the current can be pretty strong. I would recommend this for an experienced snorkeler who is a strong swimmer but not to a novice.

I have done Palancar with a different cruise line - it takes a while to get to the reef since it is quite a good distance from the shore. This is a drift snorkel and the current can be pretty strong. I would recommend this for an experienced snorkeler who is a strong swimmer but not to a novice.

Thank you. I'm looking at Snorkeling for Scaredy Cats now.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=54997613

Don't want to go to Money Bar or El Cid. So I'm off to exploring one of the southern beaches that have snorkeling.

Small company, Eagle Ray divers. few passengers, very, very personal service. Great drift snorkel along the reef. Google them. Taxi ride to their location and back, they insure you get a taxi back to port of downtown. Just let them know your experience level and they will accommodate.