kids club

Sanger5b

We have a new addition to our family, a 7yr old girl, and I am looking for any information on the kids club. Is it drop off and pick up at a certain time? Do we stay with her? Is it open most of the time or just for short stints? Basically how does it work? The only thing I learned from the Carnival site was that I can pay for a sitter service at night, that was not helpful. Oh yeah, plus I know what it looks like!

Just returned from the Sensation. Our 8 year old boy really enjoyed the kids club. On the first day make a stop by to get the information sheet and make sure you are all set on who can check in/out the little one. You drop off and go when their times are available as published on the information sheet. On the day at sea it was open nearly all day and they have fun activities for the kids. Generally after 10pm you have to pay which we did not use.

You can go and register/look around embarkation day - also get her muster station wristband. At that time you'll get a schedule for the cruise of hours open and what activities are planned. You pick up and drop off any of the times listed on the schedule. She can go as much or as little as you all decide.

My kids enjoy it, they like picking what sounds fun. They did arts and crafts, face painting, a parade (for the whole family), story time in the theatre, and lots of other things.

If she's interested in Dr.Seuss, be sure you check out the Dr.Seuss breakfast, parade, photo ops, and interactive story time.

They plan certain activities throughout the day, it's on the schedule you can pick up in the camp. I believe on sea days its usually closed from like 6-8 or so to prepare for night time activities. On port days I'm not 100% sure its open all day. You can pick her up/drop off as often as you like. At night after 10 it's a charge of around 6.75/hr or if it's a night owls party its a flat $15ish until 1 am. My daughter loves going every night and especially loves the parties as they're usually themed (pajama party, princess/pirates, etc.)

its not opened the first day

opens at 10am the next day

closes for lunch reopens about 200

closes for dinner about 5 and reopens at 7

you will be given a activity sheet for the week. Activities are done in 30 minute increments Pick and chose what you want to do. she must be picked up and dropped off.

you can not go in to stay with her to make sure she is good to go. pick up / drop off is at the door only Bring your photo id

Register her online and fill out that paperwork to save time once you board

My kids love camp carnival!! they beg us to go. Infact the last few times, they refused to eat dinner with us cuz they wanted to eat with the camp. We actually begged them to come to dinner with us once. LOL.. Great date nights for us tho!!

Except for the first night, she will have the option of eating dinner with you, or with the kids club. They rope off an area in the buffet area for the kids. Drop off is at Lido at 6 pm sharp (they won't take late arrivals). They will feed them a variety of kid approved foods, and then they will walk them down to the kids club when they are done (around 7). This way you can have an adults only dinner, and then move on to your evening activities, while your child does the same with the club.

There should be kids counselors waiting when you first board. They will give you the schedule. Even though there won’t be any activities the first night, there will be a meeting.

ETA- you can sign up online, that’ll save a few minutes onboard. There is an allergy form to fill out if she has any allergies.