Scandinavian and Russian Cruise on the Serenade of the Seas - LIVE(ish) Trip Report

Following your thread with great interest and thanks. We are doing B2B on the Serenade in August of 2019. My husbands accuses me that I take of picture of everything. ;)

What kind of camera are you using?

I use a Canon 7ti, with either a 10mm-18mm, 18mm-135mm, or 100mm-400mm lens most of the time.

Some photos of Tallinn, Estonia. Another great port to just wander around in. Very easy to walk to, and we were lucky in that our ship got to dock right next to the Old Town, apparently for the first time in quite some time. Please understand that "right next" to the town, is still roughly a 15 minute walk as just getting out of the port is still a bit of a walk. MUCH better than docking miles away though.

43630415961_231412507d.jpg

43630403541_4c38710bbb.jpg

42914094904_71556b400a.jpg

29761201268_d8b1ae830f.jpg

29761184848_c1b83908a5.jpg

Thank you for the report and photos. We are taking a Baltic cruise on Celebrity next summer with a similar itinerary, except leaving from Amsterdam. 12 days. Looking forward to it even more after reading this! How was the weather?

thanks. I am doing B2B on Serenade in couple of weeks. First to Norway and then back out again to SPB, Stockholm, Tallinn, and Helsinki.

I love and am excited for Tallinn. Only doing one day in SPB and I booked the Hermitage.

What was your favorite thing in Russia and Finland

• 1 month later...