Diverting from Haiti?

Is RCI diverting from Labadee? The northern city is seeing trouble as is Port-au-Prince. Maybe divert to Dominican Republic? Dunno but say s prayer for Haiti... they have been going through a lot. We love it there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing announced by RC.

As I recall Labadde has its own enhanced security measures. Cape Haitian is the northern city that is undergoing the civil unrest over fuel prices. I have heard about the trouble in capital but not the city closest to Labadde. State Department has just issued a Level 4 warning Not safe to travel to Haiti. So I think it will just be a matter of time before RCI does something and/or I pray the trouble subsides.

Labadee is , for all intents and purposes, an entirely separate entity( think Embassy or consulate in terms of authority and security) that is (typically) unaffected by political or civil unrest on the rest of the island. it wouldn't be prudent to leave the area controlled by Royal, however.

Is RCI diverting from Labadee? The northern city is seeing trouble as is Port-au-Prince. Maybe divert to Dominican Republic? Dunno but say s prayer for Haiti... they have been going through a lot. We love it there!

Doubt they'd go there. Every time I missed Labadee in the past we went to Nassau, Coco Cay or did an extra sea day...