Dawn Gatsby Bar Piano Singer?

CAKNH

We recently got off the Dawn Boston-Bermuda, and the main entertainment in the Gatsby bar was a gentleman who sang and played piano. He had an impressive repertoire.

He was late middle-aged, with a very pronounced Eastern European/Russian accent.

Does anyone know his name and/or where he’s from? I’d like to write a review of our cruise including his entertainment.

We recently got off the Dawn Boston-Bermuda, and the main entertainment in the Gatsby bar was a gentleman who sang and played piano. He had an impressive repertoire.

He was late middle-aged, with a very pronounced Eastern European/Russian accent.

Does anyone know his name and/or where he’s from? I’d like to write a review of our cruise including his entertainment.

Unfortunately I do not remember, but when we were on the Dawn back in May Gatsby's became our home away from home. The gentleman who entertained most of the time played the guitar and sang. The one who did the piano must have been someone different from who entertained you cause he was not very good in our opinion.

When you really enjoy an entertainer, tell them - and ask if they have a Facebook page or web site or other social media presence. Many of them love to hear they have new fans. I am following two of the Howl and the Moon entertainers from our last cruise and stalking the third since he doesn't have a fan page. LOL. But I cannot find where I wrote down the info for the Reggae band I loved... kicking myself!

To each his own. The pianist/rhythm musician's name is Allen who is 'European.' I enjoyed him, and yes, he is more mellow. This coming from a late 20yo couple.

The Dawn has ALWAYS been a more relaxed ship.

Another Allen on NCL is 'Slam Allen,' a very talented 'African-American' guitarist.