Booking Online Time for Reservations

sarahbeth476

Regarding dining and show reservations, what time does the booking window opens online? (I'm a seasoned Disney planner and like to start booking reservations as soon as the window opens). I understand its 120 days for NCL, but does the window open at midnight? 6am? etc. And is it better to do the booking online or call? I have a group of 10 people. Thanks for your help!

I'm also curious about this, I have a group of 6, and like to be on top of it, especially since this will be our first mega ship. I called to add a booking for my parents and the lady was kind enough to link our 3 accounts, I think from what I've been told I can book dining for all 6 of us. I've also heard not everything goes up on 120 days, stuff like spa passes are closer to 90 days from most comments I've read.

But I'm very curious if calling or online is better/faster

Regarding dining and show reservations, what time does the booking window opens online? (I'm a seasoned Disney planner and like to start booking reservations as soon as the window opens). I understand its 120 days for NCL, but does the window open at midnight? 6am? etc. And is it better to do the booking online or call? I have a group of 10 people. Thanks for your help!

It opens at the stroke of midnight NCL time (Miami).

It start at midnight, (12 am eastern time) on the 120 days. I know this because I booked a show and 2 dinner reservations at midnight on my upcoming cruise. Since you have a group of 10 people, if everyone want to sit together - it is best to have 1-2 other people to reserve at the same restaurant and then when on board - link these seatings together. If you call, see if they are able to help. If not, I would reserve for the maximum allowed on one account and then another person to reserve for the rest.