Plugs

cabinluvn

We will be in a Neptune on the Veendam in January. I recently got an AirMini CPAP and it has a shorter electrical cord than my AirSense10. Does anyone know if there is a plug near the bed or will I need an extension cord to go all the way over to the desk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it is crazy, but I have to sleep on the left side of the bed, which would be the furthest away from the desk. Thinking an 8 ft would not be long enough. The cord on the AirSense 10 is very long. I would say the cord on the AirMini is about 6 ft

I always pack a 12 ft (3 meter) plain vanilla extension cord plus a $3 plug adapter so I can use either the 120 volt outlet or the 220 volt outlet. All current CPAP machines will be happy to work anywhere from 100 volts to 240 volts. The 12 ft extension cord will reach either side of the bed from the desk outlets.

Thanks all...the AirSense 10 has the converter attached to the electrical cord, which makes it longer. The AirMini has it built into the machine, so the cord is quite short in comparison. I will pack the 12 foot one