Atlantis beach day or Blue Lagoon Island

layteacher

FYI, unless you are staying at the Cove or Reef, you cannot use the loungers on the Cove Beach. You can access the beach by walking along the water, but there are no chairs available to non-Cove-guests. There

is a different wristband for those who are guests of the Cove or Reef.

Occasionally, when the main beach is unusable, they open Cove Beach to all guests and beach pass users.

There are no Cove day passes.

FYI, unless you are staying at the Cove or Reef, you cannot use the loungers on the Cove Beach. You can access the beach by walking along the water, but there are no chairs available to non-Cove-guests. There

Occasionally, when the main beach is unusable, they open Cove Beach to all guests and beach pass users.

Thank you!

Again, this is simply not accurate. We stayed at the Royal Towers just 2 months ago and there was definitely nobody checking room cards or wristbands on the cove beach for chairs. It's not an exclusive beach for Cove or Reef guests and they don't block access to others. You can literally walk from the pool area right on to the beach. It connects to the water park, and is the closest beach to the water park. It would be highly impractical to chase every guest around trying to kick off non-Cove guests, lol. They also have more chairs there than guests in the Cove tower, stacks and stacks of chairs. We were not Cove or Reef guests and had no issue using chairs on the Cove beach, that's for sure. There was absolutely nobody checking for wristbands or keycards on the beach, let alone to use the loungers. And again, this is THE beach for the water park, it's practically part of the water park.

You also don't have to walk along the water to get on to the Cove Beach. From Atlantis Beach, that's not even possible anyways.

You are seemingly confusing Paradise Beach with Cove Beach.

Thank you for this question.... in January we did Blue Lagoon and absolutely loved it, was a bit windy that day, but we booked swim with sea lions and it was fabulous.

Cruising to nassau next Feb and torn between activities whether to do Atlantis aquaventure so you can use pools/beach/lazy river - its a 5 hour excursion sounds like a good deal, i don't know. Also tampering with the speedboat tour which has lunch and stingray/shark feed ...

I agree with BNBR. It is very expensive for what you get. Our cruise stayed in port overnight and that was the only reason we did Aquaventure. We had all day to be there but we only stayed at the waterpark for a couple of hours before we gave up and left because it was overly crowded and there was nowhere to sit. I agree that the lazy river IS the best part of the park. We hung out there the most. The Atlantis beach was not the greatest and I wish I had known about the Cove beach because I would have taken advantage of it for sure. I recommend trying Aquaventure once but only if you have a full day in port so you have time to experience everything and get the most of the large amount of money you will spend. 5 hours is not enough time to see and do everything.

Thank you for this question.... in January we did Blue Lagoon and absolutely loved it, was a bit windy that day, but we booked swim with sea lions and it was fabulous.

Cruising to nassau next Feb and torn between activities whether to do Atlantis aquaventure so you can use pools/beach/lazy river - its a 5 hour excursion sounds like a good deal, i don't know. Also tampering with the speedboat tour which has lunch and stingray/shark feed ...

=

You are seemingly confusing Paradise Beach with Cove Beach.

Sorry, you're right.. I mixed up the two.

But... for the record, the beach pass for cruisers is for the Main Beach (Cabbage Beach) and not supposed to be allowed at the Cove. I know security is lax, as are most workers at this resort.