Email from RCL - they cancelled our spring break cruise - chartered

We're supposed to be on the sailing leaving the 15th, also our Spring Break. It's no longer showing up as available to book online. The one after us has also been chartered. I'm so concerened we're about to be in the same boat. I called C&A and they say that they can still book it, and nothing has changed, but we know how that story ends.

Glad you were able to make something work.

comment - there seems to be several (I count at least 4 ships chartered next March alone). I know its a P & L move but how many thousand of people have to get inconvenienced before people start leaving Royal Caribbean? I feel bad for all affected. I have June 2019 (Alaska) and March 2020 (Southern Caribbean) booked. Any changes and I would be upset as well.

We're supposed to be on the sailing leaving the 15th, also our Spring Break. It's no longer showing up as available to book online. The one after us has also been chartered. I'm so concerened we're about to be in the same boat. I called C&A and they say that they can still book it, and nothing has changed, but we know how that story ends.

Glad you were able to make something work.

It showed up on Royals site for me.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/gdp/booking/create/stateroom?sailDate=2019-03-15&shipCode=NV&packageCode=NV09D029&accessCabin=false&selectedCurrencyCode=USD

I literally was coming back here to post that now it is showing. When I looked before calling, it was nowhere to be found. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Yea, I saw that one, but sadly, we are driving to this cruise (We're Canadian), and we cannot make a Saturday departure. Flying is extremely expensive from Canada during those weeks

I think I'm chiming in too late here....... but for future reference as I see your profile says Niagara........ we're in Niagara Falls (CAN) and fly outta Buffalo almost exclusively when we fly anywhere.

For Florida/cruise vacay's we usually drive but our Dec cruise flights equate to approx $300 CAD roundtrip per person this year. By the time we factored hotel/gas/wear and tear on the car it was close enough to not even think about driving this time.

Also, Buffalo is so much easier and nicer to fly out of that YYZ (Toronto)

I am from Georgia, but have family in Guelph and Elora. I agree with the others that mentioned Detroit and Buffalo. We often fly to either of these and rent a car for family visits. It is definitely cheaper than Toronto or Kitchner, even with the cost of car rental. Then again there is always 4-6 of us going on these trips. That racks up flight costs.