Harmony Aqua theater stateroom info

We are looking at booking the Harmony room 12729. It looks like its the last cabin. Will we have a view of the aquatheater shows from our balcony? Are there any good views? Which decks/rooms are the best for them?

Thanks!

We've had the last four aft Boardwalks on deck #9...yes there was an obstruction...I think out of all the decks #10 might have a bit of a better view...but not much.

I sailed in 11729 over Thanksgiving in 2016 and I thought the view was pretty awesome. The high wire was on my level, and I only had to peek around the divider to see the wind blowing through the guy's hair.... The abyss slides didn't really obstruct much in my opinion. (Maybe my standards are low? Hey, I was on a cruise.)

I watched the show in the actual theater seats, watched it again from my balcony, and also watched some practice sessions, too. I would still try to make it to the theater, though. It's a completely different view.

I sailed in 11729 over Thanksgiving in 2016 and I thought the view was pretty awesome. The high wire was on my level, and I only had to peek around the divider to see the wind blowing through the guy's hair.... The abyss slides didn't really obstruct much in my opinion. (Maybe my standards are low? Hey, I was on a cruise.)

I watched the show in the actual theater seats, watched it again from my balcony, and also watched some practice sessions, too. I would still try to make it to the theater, though. It's a completely different view.

How is the view from Deck 8?