BOGO - A La Carte & Kids

We are sailing on Navigator next year (post dry dock) and currently have the option of booking the BOGO package, but the only restaurants listed (and I assume the only ones that will be available post dry dock) are Chops, Jaime's, and Izumi. My first question is whether or not Izumi is even eligible for the BOGO offer or are we just going to be assigned Chops & Jaime's? My second question is in regards to BOGO or any specialty dining for children as we will have our daughter with us who will be 7 at the time. Do we pay full price for her or does she get a discounted rate? The website does not show a children's option. She will most likely not want to eat from a typical kids menu when we go to these restaurants.

If she eats off the regular menu she pays the adult price. If she eats off the specialty’s kids menu it’s like $10. Chops will have smaller portions of some of the regular entrees. Not sure if I is a la carte on NAV but I do t think it was when we ate there. ( we had a 5 night DP). Never seen a kids menu for Izumi though. Zero experience with Jamie’s

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did BOGO on Anthem with our 4 and 6 year old. I booked the BOGO for all four of us, and then they refunded the kids' fees on the ship at our first meal. I think my 6 year old was supposed to pay $10 at each meal, but we were never charged.

Similar situation- booked the BOGO on several trips. If the kids order off the children’s menu, the difference is refunded as OBC. We paid full price per person online in advance. Doing this again in Nov but highly expect my tweens will order off the adult menu this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums