Aurea experience

ranchette

Here's a link showing what drinks are included in the different packages:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018%20Drink%20Package%20Comparison%20Guise%20with%20DRINKS%20ON%20US.pdf

As well as including higher quality drinks, the Deluxe package also includes the in-cabin minibar (re-stocked daily), food from the room service menu and the delicious sundaes from the gelato bar at the pool (only the gelato is included in the Classic package).

There are several review threads with photos of bar menus on various ships and what's included on them (for example, there are items on the menu in the Venchi venue on Seaside that the Deluxe package covers). Items without asterisks are included in the Classic (basic) package; items with one asterisk are included in the Deluxe (premium) package as well as what's included in Classic.

The Deluxe gets you 30% discount on bottles of wine and champagne, too.

Where does it show the cost of $8 ppd and can I upgrade in advance or do I have to do it onboard?

Thanks again

The prices are on the website - just subtract the price of the Classic from the price of the Deluxe = $8.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

Upgrade: Here's what I posted on the other thread in answer to the question there:

You can upgrade before sailing which will save you paying an extra 15% service charge which is added when upgrading onboard.

An interesting thing that I haven't seen mentioned is on the Divina 10 and 11 day Caribbean itineraries the difference between purchasing the classic and deluxe packages is $6 per day. If you book with the Drinks On Us package the difference is shown as $8 per day, $18 and $26 respectively. Not a big deal, I will find out the answer in a few months.

An interesting thing that I haven't seen mentioned is on the Divina 10 and 11 day Caribbean itineraries the difference between purchasing the classic and deluxe packages is $6 per day. If you book with the Drinks On Us package the difference is shown as $8 per day, $18 and $26 respectively. Not a big deal, I will find out the answer in a few months.

MSC introduced a 2-tier pricing for the all-inclusive packages towards the end of last year. The cost per day is less on cruises of 9+ nights. (These prices are indicated in the link I provided).

However, when we sailed on an 11 night cruise last December, despite the fact that the price difference between the 2 packages was €19, MSC was charging €24 pppd extra to upgrade - that's the difference in price between the 2 packages when the cruise duration is <9 nights.

I'll be okay if I get charged the $26 per day, my main concern is getting the minibar restocked as I will be Fantastica. I'm also going to try to get some beers not usually stocked in the mini bar. My other Fantastica experience with the mini bar was a disaster, not sure if it was the steward or what. I figured out I had to fill out the form, but the bar was never restocked, even after verbal and written requests.

My other Fantastica experience with the mini bar was a disaster, not sure if it was the steward or what. I figured out I had to fill out the form, but the bar was never restocked, even after verbal and written requests.

We had a very similar experience once. In future, I'll be immediately looking to speak to the head of housekeeping if we encounter it again. I would respectfully suggest you do the same - you're paying for the service, you should receive it!

Hello fellow cruises, I am joining you on the Seaside and it will be my first time on an MSC cruise, I have a couple of questions hoping someone can help me out. First I have registered in the voyager club and they made me a Black member as they match a competitors level , the one thing that we love is the lounge that allows us to have a cappuccino when ever we want it Is there such a thing and second Is there cream for coffee on the ship or do they offer milk. Thank you