Ncl Bliss- drinks without dining

soaddictive

hey all,

I have booked the Bliss with the ultimate beverage package and the dining package.

If I want to grab a drink at a specialty dining restaurant, for example, Q’s, but not eat there- Is that allowed? I know that the specialty dining restaurants have signature drinks that are not available at any other bar.

Sure. You can do whatever you want. Q turns into a show room at 9 pm and they put out the bar menus. Other times, you need a reservation (cuz it is a restaurant).

So I can make reservations at specialty restaurants for just drinks?

So I can make reservations at specialty restaurants for just drinks?
If you want to go during dining hours, I would ask that question on the ship, but I doubt they would be thrilled for someone to take up space from those that want to dine, just to have drinks.

If you want to go during dining hours, I would ask that question on the ship, but I doubt they would be thrilled for someone to take up space from those that want to dine, just to have drinks.

I guess I just wanted to know if we could grab drinks from their bar- I don’t necessarily want to take up a reservation. I was asking around to see if anyone has gone to a specialty dining restaurants bar only... the bliss seems to have a lot of great signature drinks that they aren’t offering at their regular bars.

I guess I just wanted to know if we could grab drinks from their bar- I don’t necessarily want to take up a reservation. I was asking around to see if anyone has gone to a specialty dining restaurants bar only... the bliss seems to have a lot of great signature drinks that they aren’t offering at their regular bars.
Sorry, I misunderstood when you said "So I can make reservations at specialty restaurants for just drinks?" and thought you wanted to make a reservation. I'm sure they would be happy to make you a cocktail, if you dropped by the restaurant.

If the restaurant has a bar in it, I don’t see why you couldn’t go in and order a drink there without a reservation and dining there. We have done that on other lines. If they don’t have their own bar, find out which nearby bar they get their specialty drinks from and you can probably order the same drink at that bar, since they would have the ingredients and recipes. I agree with you that the specialty restaurants have some great sounding concoctions. I hope to try many of them on our upcoming Panama Canal cruise on the Bliss.

Mary Ann