MSC Meravilia Dec 22 2019

researchfreak90

Anybody know what happened to this sailing date? It has disappeared from the MSC site for a week now. It is still sailing and you can book the Dec 15 2019 sailing the cruises for 2 weeks (stops back in Miami on Dec 22nd). Just odd that it went away after being there and hasnt come back. Maybe a site glitch or maybe making changes

Our booking for this cruise is still on our list of booked cruises on the website but our Divina Xmas 2018 one has gone!

The MSC app will load the Meraviglia cruise but not the Divina cruise! All very odd.

Divina is not on the app, Dave ... just Seaside, Seaview, Meraviglia and Splendida.

We have bookings on both Seaview and Meraviglia for next year, but I can only get one booking to show on each of my phone and my iPad (Meraviglia on the android phone and Seaview on the tablet) :rolleyes: I'm just surprised (and glad) that I could log the Seaview one on as I booked it through a German online TA and can't register the booking to do the online check-in. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it through the app. :confused:

ETA ... apologies to the OP for going off-topic.

I went online a few days ago to see what our points standing was following a cruise we took last month, and noticed that I couldn't see our booking for a cruise next year on the Meraviglia. The only booking showing up was the one we already completed.

Soooo.... I called MSC and was told that I needed to log out of my account, then click on "Login or Manage Booking" at the top right corner, then click on "I have an existing booking", then put in the booking number, etc. It got me to my future booking, but what a hassle. It didn't save the booking to my account, so I suppose I'll need to get to my future booking that way from now on. You might want to give that a try

We really enjoyed our MSC cruise, which is why we decided to book another when we got home. I just hope that they can get the website issues sorted out....

Dave ... for some time now I can only log on with a booking number. I only get access to that booking - I'm not getting the drop-down for other bookings. I'm currently dealing with Roxanne about Voyagers Club as we're both showing as Classic with no points on the website! It's becoming a pain at this stage.

Bea ... Mine has the Log in or manage your booking on the Top Right of the home page, when I click on it it shows my email address and password as ****** with the log in button, once logged in, the box is in the centre of the page with the Meraviglia booking number showing, next to it is a down arrow which when clicked shows the previous cruises, the Divina cruise for Xmas is still missing. If I log out and do the same but choose the "I have a Booking" button, it takes me to the Divina booking! The booking I.D number is the only one shown in the box ... :confused:

Our VC status shows as correct.

The log-in on the Ireland site, using the VC number and password, is not working for me at the moment so I can only access My Area with a booking number. When I want to get info on excursions for the different bookings, I have to log out, then log back in with the relevant booking number due to not getting the drop-down. As I said - a pain! Roxanne has referred it to the IT department.

A funny thing about the log-in area: when I place the cursor in the box that the Voyagers Club number is inserted, I get a dropdown with my Visa card number suggested. It seems that the box is set-up for a credit card number :confused: Now, the funny thing about that is that the Ireland website does not facilitate the use of a credit card - ANYWHERE, so why does it even exist? Despite that, I used to be able to just enter my VC number and password and get access ... now it's not accepting my number and password; it keeps giving me captchas that don't work.

My concern for the points not showing is that I don't know how to ensure that the correct points will be added to our accounts after our upcoming cruise.