Can someone point me in the right direction for booking shows?

pampaul

We're not new to cruising but have never sailed on one of the bigger ships. I've head when sailing on some of these ships, you now have to book times to see the shows at night. Next year, we'll be sailing on the Escape. There will be at least 10 of us in our party (a couple more might be joining us, they haven't decided yet)

I've tried looking on the NCL site and can't seem to find where you would book any shows. Are there any other things (aside from speciality dining) that we have to book ahead of time?

And have far out can you book?

There will be 5 staterooms. So does that mean 5 separate show bookings or can I just say, We need 10 seats?

Any other info you can shed would be appreciated.

You can start booking in either 120 or 90 days (can't remember which).

Once someone confirms, then I'd recommend booking the day it opens. Availability tends to book up quick. Look at the itinerary and see which days would be nice to see a show. Maybe spread out your specialty restaurant reservations on days apart from your show bookings in case things run long.

You can book excursions ahead of time too. For really popular excursions, it doesn't hurt to book ahead. Reports have said that calling, instead of booking online, lets you reserve excursions without paying for it yet.

120 days, or 130 for Haven guests (It used to be 90, but increased a few months ago.)

One person can book restaurants for however many, but you can only book shows for the people in your own cabin, so every separate cabin will have to do this.