Visa Requirements

Bobby60

Hi, I'm sailing on the Celebrity Constellation on the 1st February 2019.I am a British passport holder but unsure about Visa requirements.

I know I will need one for Shanghai but not sure about Vietnam or Thailand, especially as Gov guidance only talks about entry from air and land.

Does the cruise line arrange? Any advice appreciated

Best wishes

Hi, I'm sailing on the Celebrity Constellation on the 1st February 2019.I am a British passport holder but unsure about Visa requirements.

I know I will need one for Shanghai but not sure about Vietnam or Thailand, especially as Gov guidance only talks about entry from air and land.

Best wishes

Check VisaCentral.

Our experience as US Passport holders was that visas for Viet Nam were issued on the ship, and I don't recall that we even needed Visas for Thailand...if we did, they were also issued on the ship. Of course, you are from the UK and our experience was a couple of years ago.

I suspect the best you will get here on CC is war stories...because things like issuing VISAs and VISA requirements can change almost overnight.

Visacentral is probably the best bet...

Hi,

I cruised to Vietnam a few years ago and if I can Recall they charged you $25 dollers once on board and the ship arranged it all for us. We did not require to get a Vertnamise visa before we departed the UK, our cruise started in Hong Kong.

Gareth

Best wishes

Hi, I find this Wikipedia page with info that can help you

Visa requirements for British citizens

Bon Voyage