Breakaway Class - Haven Cabin Selection Question

tgloersen

Hi All,

We have a H8 Forward facing cabin on the Bliss, but may have an opportunity to bid on a Haven Aft (Slight chance), but more likely a higher chance at getting into a Haven Penthouse (Haven Proper) since there are many available after final payment.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on the AFT cabin as there are only 2 available, but in your opinion would you bid on the penthouse or stay in the H8 which is a bigger cabin, better bath, but smaller balcony.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Bliss is a Breakaway Plus class ship. The thread title might confuse some.

On Bliss, the H8 is basically a H7 but the H8 has a connecting door to the neighboring balcony. The H8 on Escape (same class) is completely different.

On Bliss, the H5 balcony on 17 is larger/deeper than the H5 balcony on 18. Even with the larger balcony on 17, I'd still take the H8 on Bliss for the larger room/separate living-room. The exception would be the HC stateroom and/or the suite directly under the bridge as the balcony is partially enclosed.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

Hi All,

We have a H8 Forward facing cabin on the Bliss, but may have an opportunity to bid on a Haven Aft (Slight chance), but more likely a higher chance at getting into a Haven Penthouse (Haven Proper) since there are many available after final payment.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on the AFT cabin as there are only 2 available, but in your opinion would you bid on the penthouse or stay in the H8 which is a bigger cabin, better bath, but smaller balcony.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

There is no question. Stay with the bigger forward facing cabin.

If you get a chance for the aft Haven - IT IS AWESOME!!!! We were on deck 10 and it was HUGE. But I must say the forward facing had the biggest shower I've ever seen. And the smallest balcony. We were on the Breakaway.