Norwegian Epic, Port Civitavecchia to Airport next day

Jenny142

We are staying in Civitavecchia after the cruise and are looking for suggestions on how to get to the airport on the 23rd at 8am from our hotel? The hotel is offering to book us a ride for 150E which I find is steep? Thanks for any suggestions.

How many of you are there? We used Roma Shuttle and the price was reasonable, but we had 8. It was only 150E for all of us. Looks like for a shuttle service (not private 2 would only be 70E. https://www.romashuttle.com/

Thank you for your response. There are 4 of us. I have emailed "Rome Airport Shuttle" for more info. I have also looked into Rome Airport Shuttle as someone else in this thread mentioned them too.

Thank you for your response. There are 4 of us. I have emailed "Rome Airport Shuttle" for more info. I have also looked into Rome Airport Shuttle as someone else in this thread mentioned them too.

Be very careful with names. Lots of Rome transfer agencies have very similar names -- and some of them try to capitalize on the positive reviews of others...

I too have used Romashuttle (http://www.romashuttle.com) as mentioned above, a few times. They have a shared shuttle (as opposed to a private car) that is a bit cheaper but you may end up sharing the ride with others, meaning additional pick-ups or drop-offs, so this is less desireable if your timing is tight.

Be very careful with names. Lots of Rome transfer agencies have very similar names -- and some of them try to capitalize on the positive reviews of others...

I too have used Romashuttle (www.romashuttle.com) as mentioned above, a few times. They have a shared shuttle (as opposed to a private car) that is a bit cheaper but you may end up sharing the ride with others, meaning additional pick-ups or drop-offs, so this is less desireable if your timing is tight.

Yes, this is true, thank you for your advice. Jenny