Steakhouse first night

bbtbear

We have Steakhouse reservations for the first night of our cruise. Is there any need to stop by and let the dining room know that we won't be there that first night? I would do that if it would be a helpful courtesy for them, but don't want to go out of my way on our first afternoon on the ship if it's not a big deal or if the restaurants share their reservation lists with the dining room, etc.

Thanks!

We have Steakhouse reservations for the first night of our cruise. Is there any need to stop by and let the dining room know that we won't be there that first night? I would do that if it would be a helpful courtesy for them, but don't want to go out of my way on our first afternoon on the ship if it's not a big deal or if the restaurants share their reservation lists with the dining room, etc.

Thanks!

No need at all.

Thanks!

I don't know if the restaurants share the list or not.

If you are a shared table, it would be courteous to let the dining room know so your table mates aren't waiting for you.

If you are a private table it would not be necessary, but might be good to stop in and see where your table is/make sure there are no issues.