Carnival Triumph will be Carnival Sunrise

DaveyT

renaming ships is supposed to be considering bad luck. it seems like carnival is pressing their lucky renaming another ship.

What more bad luck could the Triumph have after a week in the Gulf of Mexico its luck could only go up.

I'll take it, minus the Liquid Lounge and Comedy Club. Hoping against hope that they leave those venues alone! :cool:

I saw something this morning about adding Liquid Lounge and Limelight (?) - was that the comedy venue? My first Triumph cruise is in September - but how much "extra" space is there?? The video mentioned adding 115 staterooms, plus the fee restaurants, so what is going away, I wonder?

I'll take it, minus the Liquid Lounge and Comedy Club. Hoping against hope that they leave those venues alone! :cool:

I have not actually been in one yet, but will on the Horizon. I love the shows, and the main theater just doesn't seem right on Sunshine, Vista, Horizon, especially the lower deck. I'm hoping I am wrong, but I guess I will see.

I saw something this morning about adding Liquid Lounge and Limelight (?) - was that the comedy venue? My first Triumph cruise is in September - but how much "extra" space is there?? The video mentioned adding 115 staterooms, plus the fee restaurants, so what is going away, I wonder?

The Rome Main Lounge that currently is on deck 3/4/5 will be completely gutted and removed. the lower level deck 3 portion will be mostly converted into staterooms

The upper portion of the London Dinning Room will be completely gutted and removed and that space will be the steakhouse and sushi place

this is what they did with the destiny/sunshine makeover

The Rome Main Lounge that currently is on deck 3/4/5 will be completely gutted and removed. the lower level deck 3 portion will be mostly converted into staterooms

The upper portion of the London Dinning Room will be completely gutted and removed and that space will be the steakhouse and sushi place

this is what they did with the destiny/sunshine makeover

Thanks! I haven't cruised in several years (and even then, only on Fantasy class ships) so I find all of this very intriguing.