New to MSC--question on experience

jennmaybe

We plan on booking a cruise this week for Oct 2019 (Caribbean out of MIA). When I go in to book, I choose balcony and the Fantastica experience; however, I need some clarification please.

I get the following on the page when I'm booking:

"Enjoy the following complimentary services with your Experience:

All-Inclusive Cruise"

However, the fine print reads the following:

"The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019."

So, I'm confused. Can any of you wonderful MSC experts clarify this for me?

Seaside & Divina Caribbean sailings are now offering the "Drinks On Us" promotion which takes the place of the 12 drink vouchers previously offered. The Fantastica vouchers are still offered on non Caribbean sailings for US bookings.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/MSC-18-095%20Drinks%20On%20Us%20flyer_new.pdf

ETA: Just saw it was Oct 2019, are you looking at the Armonia? If so, there has been no definitive word on what will replace the Fantastica vouchers after March 2019.

Edited by Até

We plan on booking a cruise this week for Oct 2019 (Caribbean out of MIA). When I go in to book, I choose balcony and the Fantastica experience; however, I need some clarification please.

I get the following on the page when I'm booking:

"Enjoy the following complimentary services with your Experience:

All-Inclusive Cruise"

However, the fine print reads the following:

"The 12-drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019."

So, I'm confused. Can any of you wonderful MSC experts clarify this for me?

You will get the drinks on us promotion. You will just pay the grats of 15% on every drink.

I was also going to start a thread about this, but since this is here, I would hope some one can give me some clarification.

We are booked on the Sinfonia, out of Barcelona Nov 27, 2018. It is our first cruise on MSC. We have an inside cabin and also bought the

Fantastica Experience as that was what was available.

We are Americans and never cruised another line that did not cater towards Americans, but we wanted a new experience and we are so looking forward to it. We are very experienced cruisers, just not on European cruise lines.

I have heard all sorts of stories and they are probably just that, stories, so I come to the source, what can we expect on this cruise>

Do most of the crew speak and understand English?

Will most of the passengers speak English?

Some one told us that we will be paying for water at dinner, is this so?

We are non meat eaters, will this be any sort of problem?

Is most of the food geared towards Italians or whatever?

Are the shows in English?

How is the ship, small, large, old refurbished?

Sorry if these may seem like silly questions, but we are really in the dark about these things.

Now, we rarely drink alcohol, so what does the Fantastica experience get us? And if we did want to drink does that effect it?

Would appreciate any help with these questions?

Cheers

Len