Seabobs in aruba

kittyluvrnurse

I loved the Seabob! We found this tour and booked through Segway Aruba. DH wanted to do Segways, so that was what I was searching for. When I got to the booking page I found their Segway/Seabob combo tour! Winner!

https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/segwayaruba/items/?full-items=yes

David, the owner, went out of his way to be sure both DH and I got exactly what we wanted. We rode the Segways through the tourist area, then down to Arashi Beach where the Seabobs were waiting. DH swam and snorkeled at Arashi while I went on the Seabob portion of our tour.

DH and I were the only guests on the Segway portion of our tour. I was joined by one other couple on the Seabob tour. We rode the Seabobs first to an area where we saw a number of sea turtles, then on to the wreck of the Antilla. It was an amazing day! I would definitely do it again!

If you want some beach time either before or after your Seabob tour, Arashi is a really nice beach. The couple I rode Seabobs with had no trouble setting up there after our Seabob ride.

If you just want to book the Seabob tour, you can definitely do that, as the couple I rode them with did. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Edited by perfect match