Pride dry dock??

ALS1214

The Pride had emission scrubbers installed I think during the 2014 dry dock to comply with new emission rules. I'm not sure if any of the other Sprite or Fantasy class had them installed, per CCL website only 15 of their ship have the scrubbers installed.

The Spirit has been announced as being based year round in Brisbane, Australia in 2020:

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/19120-carnival-spirit-to-sail-year-round-from-new-brisbane-terminal.html

Based on the repositioning cruises to and from Hawaii already on sale, this will take place in October 2020.

As far as Baltimore, it’s pretty much between the Pride and Miracle beyond April 2020. Miracle will likely head to dry dock after she heads from San Diego to Miami via the Panama Canal in February 2020. Miracle’s last dry dock was in March 2015.

• 6 months later...
18 hours ago, 2xsin12mths said:

I’m bumping this thread cause I’d love to know how the 4K rooms are going to look after dry dock. I have the family booked May 2020 and picked 2 of those rooms for the kids. Will my cost go up if I already booked and paid deposit?

What is your May sail Date. We are going out on the 3rd.

As for the room upgrades, as long as you are already booked, and paid, they cannot charge you again, unless you make changes to your booking, ie. adding/removing a person, changing the room.

We love the port of Baltimore & Pride. My wife requires a wheelchair for boarding and we always get an electric scooter on board.  Nothing but good things to say about both. Never had any issues and we have been there a few times.

Any how we are looking forward to the upgraded WiFI & Serenity update next month!!

On 8/1/2018 at 8:23 PM, tidecat said:

Other than Panorama (through December 2020) and a few Australian cruises, nothing is open for booking past April 2020.

From what I have seen on Carnival’s Facebook page from their customer service reps, the Summer of 2020 should open for booking in September.

The Miracle will have a San Diego to Miami sailing in February 2020, so it is possible Miracle will replace Pride in Baltimore, but obviously nothing has been announced.

Keep in mind there is a new ship coming out in August 2020, so the fleet may get a major shuffling.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

It's available now.  Booked a Journey on November 1, 2020 on the Pride.