white night on cuba cruise

thatbloominplace

we are on the 10 night cuba cruise on january 5. this cruise only overnights in havana and leaves port by 6:00 on the other 2 stops in cuba. i assume, then that the white night will be in havana but is there any way to know beforehand which night. we are planning on a very extensive night ashore with dinner and drinks and then a show, but also want to attend the special night aboard. how can i find out this info.early.

There is no way to know in advance when the White Night party will be held. It I should up to the ship management to set the date.

But that said, I doubt it will be held in Havana...a lot of guests will be busy on the nightlife tours in Havana.

There is no way to know in advance when the White Night party will be held. It I should up to the ship management to set the date.

But that said, I doubt it will be held in Havana...a lot of guests will be busy on the nightlife tours in Havana.

This is good news! I am hoping this would also be true for the 9 night Cuba Intensive cruise departing 1/24/19 as our only late evenings in port are the two Havana overnights? Scheduled departures for Cienfuegos is 6 pm and Santiago 3 pm. As of today still no indication of when the Azamazing Evening will take place. Feel like I have to hold off on Havana evening planning until that is known.

Thanks for all you help Bonnie!