Allure - Beer Menu??

Best bet would be the Bow and Stern pub. I am not a beer drinker but my son defiantly qualifies and he thought they had a pretty good menu of beers.

Bow and Stern Pub menu on this link https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55608482&postcount=70

The following link has other restaurant and bar menus https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2613542

We were on Allure in June. DH likes his beer also. The thing we noticed is the difference in what is available from bar to bar. Some bars will tell you that the beer you are after isn't served on the ship but at another bar you can get it.

Keep asking and keep looking around. Bow and Stern did have some IPA, so too did the sports lounge a few doors away (sorry I've forgotten the name of it). Also surprisingly, the bar outside Johnny Rockets had a good selection of beers.

The beer selection on RCI ships is pretty poor except for the pubs. One used to be able to get at least Sierra Nevada at most bars but that’s become hit or miss now. The couple of ships that have Playmakers seem to have a better selection but I’m sure that’s only in Playmakers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OOOOO I can help with this as a fellow hop head. When I was on board in June, the Sand Bar up by the pool had a Terrapin in a can that I've had at home and just love. It was the only bar where I found it, however. The bar right upstairs did NOT have it! I don't think it is well known what beers they have at each bar so I'd suggest that he just ask wherever he goes. He may find a hidden gem. It might also change frequently. I recall a bartender at Sand telling me that they didn't sell much of the Terrapin, so it may not be there any longer. But they can't sell it if they don't tell their passengers they have it, right?!