Seriously Celebrity?

Oville

LOL, that's so true.

I just received an email saying she'll be on the Edge maiden voyage(s) - wonder if aqua class staterooms will have bottled water if she's on the ship ;)

I guarantee that she will not have to pay for water :).

Hank

Katie -- I'm rather surprised. Not at the gross incompetence of the X website (that's legendary). But, when we've had problems, the Captain's Club rep can usually fix them -- on the first try. Here's hoping that the next CC rep you talk to has a better command of the website!

And, with all of the questions about Virgin Voyages' ship design, etc, I'm reasonably confident that they will put together a decent, workable website. I'm sure that Branson and McAlpin know that the young, hip, well-heeled 'sailors' that they are trying to attract will NOT stand for the kind of problems endlessly endured by X passengers!

I would have thought that after leaving the company 3 years ago, that the website would have been fixed. A little shocked that everyone still continues to have issues these days.

For those of us who are having issues with the website and can bring up to whatever standard sought not only for them but for others who have 'issues' with the website, here is your opportunity to do something more.

Maybe get your high schooler involved? Just a thought.

bon voyage

Sorry, this won't work. I tried for years.