Car rental & Shuttle to/from cruise @ Port Canaveral

Hi

We will be flying into MCO airport, and spending a few days in Orlando .. then taking cruise on the Oasis from Port Canaveral for a week, and back in Orlando for 2 days post cruise before flying back from MCO airport.

We are planning to hire car at airport for drop off at Port Canaveral.

We then plan to hire another car from Port Canaveral after the cruise for drop off at MCO airport.

My question is (finally!) - do all car rental companies near the port offer shuttles to/from the cruise terminal ?

If only a select few do - which ones are they?

Any recommendations / advice appreciated!

Thanks in advance

T

Here's a good reference on Port Canaveral car rentals:

http://cruiseportcanaveral.us/car-rental/

Thanks! This was most informative!

Do you happen to know what kind of a car is Ford Fusion (Avis)? We dont have that car in Finland, and I was wondering what it is size wise. We're looking for a full size car but these types are confusing.

Thanks! This was most informative!

Do you happen to know what kind of a car is Ford Fusion (Avis)? We dont have that car in Finland, and I was wondering what it is size wise. We're looking for a full size car but these types are confusing.

According to Avis, it's similar to:

Nissan Altima Sedan, Toyota Camry, Mazda 6, Hyundai Sonata, Subaru Legacy, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion, Buick Regal, Chrysler 200, Chevrolet Impala LTD and Honda Accord.

According to Avis, it's similar to:

Nissan Altima Sedan, Toyota Camry, Mazda 6, Hyundai Sonata, Subaru Legacy, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion, Buick Regal, Chrysler 200, Chevrolet Impala LTD and Honda Accord.

Great, thanks! My husband says he recognizes most of those and can consider the size now better.

Really depends on the rates you can get with the various rental agencies (and rates change constantly). No dropoff charges in Florida for one way rentals but you will still pay highway tolls (plus a fee) on the many toll roads. Check organizations you are affiliated with for discounts - my former employer retired rate is far below normal rental rates. Fusion would be tough to get two large suitcases into but larger size cars don't cost much more.