Shuttles

We have just walked outside and taken a shuttle from Tampa and Miami in the past without reservations. Can you do so out of Port Canaveral as well? :confused: Never worried about the other ports as they were close to the airports, so we could always grab a cab if need be. PC not so much. I am asking because we seem to get a better rate following debarkation.

We have just walked outside and taken a shuttle from Tampa and Miami in the past without reservations. Can you do so out of Port Canaveral as well? :confused: Never worried about the other ports as they were close to the airports, so we could always grab a cab if need be. PC not so much. I am asking because we seem to get a better rate following debarkation.

In Canaveral I would definitely prebook. I have sailed from there over 20 times now and I don’t ever remember seeing any of the shuttles there offering rides as passengers debark.

Cortrans is $20pp and gets great reviews!! Also try Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx as they are popular too.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

In Canaveral I would definitely prebook. I have sailed from there over 20 times now and I don’t ever remember seeing any of the shuttles there offering rides as passengers debark.

Cortrans is $20pp and gets great reviews!! Also try Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx as they are popular too.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Cocoa Beach Shuttle was 2-hrs late picking us up at the hotel. I wouldn't recommend them. Try Beachline Express

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app