Power outlet

skoeper

Is anyone on the Royal Princess right now??? If you are, could you do me a favor? If you wouldn't mind, could you look to see if there is a power outlet under the bed on the wall (for the lamps?). If there is, is it American type outlet or European?

THANK YOU!!!

Is anyone on the Royal Princess right now??? If you are, could you do me a favor? If you wouldn't mind, could you look to see if there is a power outlet under the bed on the wall (for the lamps?). If there is, is it American type outlet or European?

THANK YOU!!!

What category of cabin???

If you're asking because you need to plug in a CPAP, the stewards will provide an extension cord (and distilled water) upon request.

I wasn't, actually but......a friend is traveling with our group who will be bringing a CPAP so that's very useful to know! Thank you!

Your friend can pre-order the distilled water on the Princess personalizer for her cruise.

I am not sure what kind of plug would be in this stateroom. In our mini suite, it was a european plug behind the bed. She can purchase a euro adapter (not a converter) and she will be ready for either plug as CPAPs automatically adjust to either european or USA plugs.

We also always bring our own extension cords because the cruise lines use those bulky power cords that have to be taped to the carpet. But, if she has a plug behind the bed she won't need the extension cord.