Harmony of the Seas Jan 2019 -- Disembark ??

Thought I had selected reasonable return flight time for our party only to be notified by Delta that return flight has been changed to 9:45 a.m. I might be willing to chance it BUT we will have elderly parents and MIL requires wheelchair so self disembark is NOT an option. We were in the airport super early off Allure this past January but can't deal will stress of such an early flight.

SO ... wondering if we take the next offering of 2:52 flight .. how long can we "linger" over bkfst before disembarking. I believe we have to be out of stateroom by 8 am? Just trying to figure how best to stretch our time as we cant really just kill time in Ft Lauderdale due to mobility issues

I agree, 9:45 would be pushing it, especially considering the wheelchair. We just got home this afternoon from Harmony. We did not do self disembarkation, but were off fairly early, and arrived at the airport at 8:30.

Since your new flight will be mid-afternoon, have you considered luggage valet? Fort Lauderdale is one of the few ports that have it.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

You could then take a taxi or Uber/Lyft somewhere your MIL might enjoy, maybe a beachside hotel or restaurant for lunch? And then taxi to the airport closer to your flight.

Just an idea!

Jan