Help me find a cruise

chloes nana

I was going through my Mariner Magazine the other day as well as two sale pamphlets. Within one of these I do remember seeing a Panama Canal & Cuba Collector combined cruise, when I Google it I get everyones BUT Holland America's. Does anyone have any idea where I can find this cruise???? thanks in advance

If you search for the various 21 day cruises on the Veendam for November and December -some very interesting 7 day packages are added on to the 14 day Cuba route. Is this what you were looking for? These go to Cuba and associated other ports and then come back to FLL and take another 7 day route that does not include Cuba. That I assume would be the "collector cruise" aspect - a combo of two separate cruise on the same ship discounted a bit as a single package.

Thanks EM. I don’t see it for this November either. All the other cruise lines do a package of Cuba then sailing though the Canal. I swear I saw it in the private sale brochure that came to me, and the deadline for booking was August 31.

If you search for the various 21 day cruises on the Veendam for November and December -some very interesting 7 day packages are added on to the 14 day Cuba route. Is this what you were looking for? These go to Cuba and associated other ports and then come back to FLL and take another 7 day route that does not include Cuba. That I assume would be the "collector cruise" aspect - a combo of two separate cruise on the same ship discounted a bit as a single package.

I am confused, the Veendam doesn’t do Panama..:o:confused: so how can I get a combined Cuba and Panama trip with a turnaround day in FLL For another cruise but evidently with a different ship, is that what you are saying ? I am so confused,,,,,,,

I am confused, the Veendam doesn’t do Panama..:o:confused: so how can I get a combined Cuba and Panama trip with a turnaround day in FLL For another cruise but evidently with a different ship, is that what you are saying ? I am so confused,,,,,,,

Sorry, I missed the Panama part. I was stuck on "Collector Cruises" with Cuba. Hope you find it.