Discount on MSC

Timbo41

I read on one of the threads here on CC that MSC offered discounts to First Responders/Military even after final payment. I called my TA who got an MSC rep on the phone who told me to email my documentation to them and they would consider my request. Well, we are 4 emails in now with no reply from MSC. I don’t hold out a lot of hope that they’ll answer me but I’m going to keep trying. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Dennis, that is the email I have used and I did get the no-reply response but as of yet, no other contact from them. I’m going to keep trying...all they can say is no..:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked my cruise last week with a deposit only and didn't realized they offer military discount until I had already booked. I called customer service the next day and was on the line with a rep for about 30 minutes and he was able to apply the discount. I did email him verification and he did put me on hold so that he can have his supervisor add the discount to my booking. After the call, I logged into my MSC acct and the discount was there. Good Luck!!

UPDATE***. After some back & forth between MSC and my TA, I faxed in my documentation and MSC gave me the Military Discount in the form of a refund. Kudos to MSC for doing the right thing. They’ll get the refund back many times over but it’s much appreciated. Can’t wait for Seaside..:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

UPDATE***. After some back & forth between MSC and my TA, I faxed in my documentation and MSC gave me the Military Discount in the form of a refund. Kudos to MSC for doing the right thing. They’ll get the refund back many times over but it’s much appreciated. Can’t wait for Seaside..:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good for you.