Tour Company in Cuba

We used Blexie just last week. His company is phenomenal. We had a 1955 Chevy, an English-speaking guide (and her English was absolutely flawless), and a Spanish-speaking good-natured driver. I would highly recommend him. Our tour started at 10am and lasted until about 4:30 for CUC$130.

As far as the visa, just get it through RC. You're not going to save any money, and it couldn't be easier. They hand them to you at check-in.

We used Fertours just this past July. They were terrific. This was our second trip in a year. For the first trip we used an RCCL tour. We bought the Visa from the ship both times. It was an easy process. I don’t think there is any advantage to buying the Visa on your own.

M

We used Fertours this past May for 2 days. They were awesome & super flexible to customize. We just purchase out visas thru RCL. Simple & charged to your sea pass cards. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at booking with a small tour company, Blexie or such. My hubby and I do not speak any Spanish and know little to nothing about Cuba. I don't want to be embarrassed by our lack of knowledge and don't want to look like "silly Americans". Is there a tour group in particular that may be best suited for us? We really don't want to spend all day on a RCC bus either.... guess we're kinda fussy, but this is our once-in-a-lifetime cruise so we want to make the best of it. Suggestions?

Looking at booking with a small tour company, Blexie or such. My hubby and I do not speak any Spanish and know little to nothing about Cuba. I don't want to be embarrassed by our lack of knowledge and don't want to look like "silly Americans". Is there a tour group in particular that may be best suited for us? We really don't want to spend all day on a RCC bus either.... guess we're kinda fussy, but this is our once-in-a-lifetime cruise so we want to make the best of it. Suggestions?

We used "I Love Cuba Photo Tours" last year. (Look it up on tripadvisor.) Yosel was already booked so he set us up with another guide who was very nice and knowledgeable. We were extremely pleased. We've booked with them again for March 2019 and this time Yosel will be our guide. He's very quick to respond. I hope this helps.

Blexie and all his guides speak perfect English. We were fortunate to get Blexie and he was great. He customized the tour to what we wanted to do. Blexie is just as interested in the US as we are about Cuba. You won't look like silly Americans. I saw the RCC tours and you really don't want to be with a big group and ride on a bus. You won't be sorry booking with Blexie. If you don't have Blexie, it will still be a great tour. Friends of ours booked with Blexie and got one of his guides. They had a great time too.

Madelyn

We used "I Love Cuba Photo Tours" last year. (Look it up on tripadvisor.) Yosel was already booked so he set us up with another guide who was very nice and knowledgeable. We were extremely pleased. We've booked with them again for March 2019 and this time Yosel will be our guide. He's very quick to respond. I hope this helps.

will 2nd this company, did not get Yosel, though we met him. the young man we had was very knowledgeable, spoke perfect English as that was his college major and well worth the money we spent. tour lasted all day from 10 to 4

Hi!

My DH and I used Havana Vintage Car Tours. They were TREMENDOUS!!!! Answered my email quickly, answered my many questions, and kept in touch by phone when we arrived on the island! A charming driver, who spoke beautiful English (HIS name was Ariel!). I found them through TripAdvisor and the web site's reccomendations were totally accurate.

After our 3 hour tour, (which ended up lasting 4) in a 1953 red-and-white Ford convertible, Ariel drove us to a restaurant that we had made reservations for dinner for, spoke to the doorman and told him to watch for us and get us a reliable ride back to the ship. He even called a friend of his, who had a taxi, for our evening excursion, from the ship to the Tropicana Show.

He, (the taxi driver who's nickname was Beard) arrived an hour EARLY, to make sure he could find us and get us there on time. He waited outside the show, had the taxi ('58 Buick) turned around and parked by the exit, for our return to the ship. A great cruise and a wonderful island. We plan to return and will use them all again! -

Calm seas to all! - Clancy