its been a while since we were on RCCL...school on me on Labadee cabanas

Its been 6 years since we cruised on RCCL so bear with me! We like to secure a guaranteed spot with shade and clean towels, and just a little peace and quiet from the crazy that can happen on the beach. Six years ago, we were always able to get a cabana at Barefoot Beach or Nellie's Beach for $250 for the day as Diamond members, which included the suite-level buffet lunch.

From what I'm seeing now, it looks like Labadee has a changed a ton. It looks like there are 2 kinds of cabanas now, available to all: Nellies Beach for $395 and Columbus Cove for $249 (pre-cruise price). Neither include the upgraded lunch.

There are also Beach Beds for $175 and 2 person loungers for $45 but I cant figure out where those are. Can someone tell me?

Also on a Labadee map that i googled, it shows cabanas on Adrenaline Beach...which ones are those?

Thanks for any cabana feedback you can provide! :)

I'm going to watch your replies for my next anticipated return to Labadee, but my last time there, when I got a Cabana was April 2015 and I know the policy, procedure, and pricing has all changed. I'm sure others will have more up to date info.

Back in $2015 - $250 for the day, up to 6 people, The Cabanas at Nellies the attendant would give you wristbands and "sneak" you into the enhanced buffet lunch at Columbus Cove where the Suite people, and I believe Pinacles reserved their Cabanas.