Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

1 hour ago, DavyWavey70 said:

Smiles travel miles QSS. I’m a firm believer in smiling at strangers in the Hope they’ll pass them on. Unless they’re from down south of course where they’re just think you’re a weirdo. 

That's no problem for me as I know I am a weirdo. But I do feel good when someone smiles back.

On 9/23/2024 at 7:45 PM, mauimary said:

Glad you had a successful working/vacation trip. Not very often do I see Portland Oregon mentioned.  It’s where we live. .Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coast is our favorite coastal town. It is beautiful and one of the more quintessential beach towns. Very nice that you were able to partake in the Seattle Experience as well. 

We will be jumping on the Celebrity Edge that you saw over in Honolulu next week for 45 days of cruising.  

Drove through that area, once, and it certainly is beautiful.  But our fondest memory of the area happened a bit further south at the Tillamook factory where we had the best grilled cheese sandwich...ever :).