Bliss go carts for fluffy folks

cincicruisers

My husband is fluffy. Those who have tried the go carts do you think there will be room for fluffy people?

The seats are molded plastic, and it will be a matter if he is "Fluffy" through the hip area or not. They slide back and would give most people room to sit, but if you were really wide through the hips, the seats would be uncomfortable.

This is the race track requirements from the NCL website. There are no guidelines for fluffy folks - perhaps because it might depend on where you carry your fluff as to whether or not you'll be able to fit in the ride comfortably? Sorry about that - I agree with you that it would be better to be able to find out ahead of time. I wonder if you go right before they open/close if they'd let you climb into a car to test whether or not you can fit?

Norwegian Bliss

Race Track:

• Height requirements: Minimum 1.20m or 48”, Maximum 2.00m or 79”
  • Shoes must cover toes and ankle (no flip flops)
  • Loose clothing is not allowed
  • No age minimum, guests only must adhere to height requirements
  • Long hair must be tied back and hide inside helmet
  • Drug and alcohol consumption before driving are strictly prohibited
  • Persons with cardiovascular disease, hypertension, spinal injuries or pregnant are not recommended to participate

• 3 weeks later...
My husband is fluffy. Those who have tried the go carts do you think there will be room for fluffy people?

As someone said, it's a molded plastic seat, so it depends on where the fluffiness is.

I'll bet if he went up there, and explained the situation and asked if he could try sitting in a seat they would let him. Unless they have corrected the inefficiencies we observed back in June, there are usually a couple karts from each set that don't go out each run.