Big Guy and Sun Deck Chairs

mbottoms66

EVERY survey I fill out, I comment on having actual chairs to sit on by the pools and sun decks. Not just the tables and chairs around the perimeter of the pool areas. I have heard, you can ASK a pool attendant for a chair and they will bring you one, but, I would rather have them available than have to ask.

Oh, I am also "lounge chair challenged" IF I get into the dang thing, I can't get out. AND heaven for bid I have to get out of it in front of people, boy what a show.

I am also a bigger guy (6'7" and a bit over 3 Bills) and have no love for the lounge chairs. I will tell you the lounges in the Sanctuary are taller, wider, and sturdier to get into and out. To your initial question I was told that regular chairs are available for the pool deck and also chairs without arms for your balcony.

I don't think there should be any problem if you were to borrow and pull a chair over to the pool area from one of the tables by the windows on the pool deck to use for the duration of your visit to the pool..

I routinely now find a deck hand , and ask for a chair - preferably with arms.

Never had a problem getting one, and they take out the existing lounger and replace it with the chair...I try to get it placed next to a railing so I can use that also for balance and to pull up...

and yes, I give a tip for that - and once the pool dude asked if we were coming back early the next morning and he would have it set up...we did, and it was...;p