Where’s my post???

pmoniz

Asked a question about suggestions for a camera and when I went to find it today to write down suggestions some nice people offered I couldn’t find it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It probably got moved. This is the NCL forum, not the camera forum. Look through the other forums in the forum list.

Asked a question about suggestions for a camera and when I went to find it today to write down suggestions some nice people offered I couldn’t find it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you know how to view your profile, that will show you your posts. I'm on mobile, might be different on a PC or Mac.

Edit: I can't find it either. Seems to be gone.

I answered that I had good luck and battery life with the Nikon Coolpix series. Decide how much optical zoom you need and therefore how much lens. Extra SD cards are cheap and help prevent storage limitations. I get an extra battery and external charger so it can last for long days.

I answered that I had good luck and battery life with the Nikon Coolpix series. Decide how much optical zoom you need and therefore how much lens. Extra SD cards are cheap and help prevent storage limitations. I get an extra battery and external charger so it can last for long days.

Thank you!!! That's the one I was looking for!! Going to look for it now!! Thanks again!

If you know how to view your profile, that will show you your posts. I'm on mobile, might be different on a PC or Mac.

Edit: I can't find it either. Seems to be gone.

Thank you!! I tried doing that but couldn't see any posts!