First Solo Cruise Logic

Will4Reals

It seems like many people are in the same situation that I am in. Blessings to all of you who are moving on and pursuing your dreams. My husband passed away in January 2015. I was 59 at the time. He was 71. We traveled a lot, both cruises and land trips. I have been vacationing with my adult son for the past 3 years. I will be retiring in 6 months. I have booked my first solo cruise for October 2019, a Princess Mediterranean Cruise. I am very excited about the trip, but I also have a lot of anxiety about traveling out of the country alone. Reading these posts are helping. Thank you to everyone for sharing their thoughts and experiences.

It seems like many people are in the same situation that I am in. Blessings to all of you who are moving on and pursuing your dreams. My husband passed away in January 2015. I was 59 at the time. He was 71. We traveled a lot, both cruises and land trips. I have been vacationing with my adult son for the past 3 years. I will be retiring in 6 months. I have booked my first solo cruise for October 2019, a Princess Mediterranean Cruise. I am very excited about the trip, but I also have a lot of anxiety about traveling out of the country alone. Reading these posts are helping. Thank you to everyone for sharing their thoughts and experiences.

Know you are loved. Know that the same God who watched over you when you traveled with your husband and then with your son is watching over you now and when you travel. He is able to keep you …

Ramona