Tips on EzAir?

A&Jfamily

We don’t have that luxury- our son will not be done with college exams until Friday late.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You may want to ask you son to ask the Professor if he can take his exam early. I work in HigherEd and I have seen this done many times.

You may want to ask you son to ask the Professor if he can take his exam early. I work in HigherEd and I have seen this done many times.

Sadly, it just won't work; I would also have to pull his brother from HS (he is already missing 2.5 days the following week) as well. Plus, he is a bio major carrying 5 classes this term - I don't want to stress him out even further.

This will be my 17th cruise, and I grew up in DC area, so I have a good idea of the risk I am running flying out same day. But with the first flight of the day, and flying direct, except for weather, that could just as easily be an issue the day before (if they had a rare blizzard), I think our risks are pretty minimal and far outweigh the costs.

But thanks for the suggestion anyway...

• 1 year later...

I have to tell you what happened to us in Argentina.  We went to South America Iguazu Fall with Celebrity land trip before the Celerity Cruise to South America.  It was appropriate 14 years ago while We were novice travelers( internet was not full blown).  

The Celebrity tour guide instructed us to turn in our carry on bag with cameras.  I think it was Catararlas Del Iguzu airport.  It is a luxury upscale airport.  We followed the tour guide’s order and gave the staff the bag. 

My gut feeling within 15 minutes I asked for the bag back.  I told the staff my medication are in the bag and I needed it or else I will have seizures.  Different to describe high blood pressure without speaking Spanish, so I close my eyes and shaked like a convulsion.  We got the camera bag immediately and one of the Nikon camera already gone.  We couldn’t get on the plane, was told to wait for the next plane so the doctor will clear us.    We were late to get on the Celebrity Infinity.  We booked fly with Celebrit,I call the Celebrity 800  and other numbers with NO answers and  No help.  Luckily the ship docked over night and we were little late but didn’t miss dinner.

Happy ending though, we sat and waited and file claims, we end up with $400 back.

we think the worker stole the camera.  

We missed the chance giving tip to the Celebrity tour guide, she gave us bad instructions anyway.

lessons learned, always trust your gut feeling.