BOGO Package on Symphony of the Seas

Hi everybody,

we'll be sailing on the Symphony from 14th of October on. It's only our 2nd cruise with Royal Caribbean, so we are not that familiar with the different dining options. I think I can remember from the Harmony 2 years ago that there was some kind of BOGO package for the specialty restaurants when you dine during the first 2 nights. However, in our cruise planner I can't find that offer. Is this available on every cruise, and can it usually be booked in advance, or is it only offered on board?

Thanks for every info you can give!

Hi everybody,

we'll be sailing on the Symphony from 14th of October on. It's only our 2nd cruise with Royal Caribbean, so we are not that familiar with the different dining options. I think I can remember from the Harmony 2 years ago that there was some kind of BOGO package for the specialty restaurants when you dine during the first 2 nights. However, in our cruise planner I can't find that offer. Is this available on every cruise, and can it usually be booked in advance, or is it only offered on board?

We are on the Symphony Oct. 28. The packages have been showing up and then a day or two later they are gone and then the next week they reappear. I was on the cruise planner today and only the BOGO was offered, last Friday the BOGO, the 3 night and 4 night were there. The UDP has been there for the last 7 or 8 months and it is now gone as well. Seems like you need to check every day. happy cruising

Regarding the BOGO, seems like a good deal.... is that the one where you pay for 1 and 2nd night free? If so it seems like the restaurants are assigned..... how have those experiences been? I read that you can change venue once u r onboard.

Hi everybody,

See you on the cruise!

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app