Livorno: Port to railway station shuttle bus

The Med

Hello to you wonderful knowledgable people.

We're going take the train from Livorno to Florence and have read on some other threads that some cruise lines offer a shuttle directly from port to the railway station.

Does anyone know if NCL offer this service and if so do they offer the same service going back to the ship from the station?

The last time we did this in 2012 we found it really hard to find a taxi anywhere. ( although, I'd be more organised this time and have taxi phone number to hand.) However, it would ease my mind if I knew that there was a bus directly back to ship.

Whilst most cruise lines only offer a shuttle to the city centre (not particularly convenient for the station), NCL certainly used to offer one to (and from) the station.

But I don't know if that's still the case

JB :)

I agree with the above. NCL is one of the few lines that, according to reports from previous cruisers, has offered a shuttle to the train station, instead of just to central Livorno.

I would suggest posting a query on the main NCL forum here to ask if any recent cruisers can confirm that this is still offered.