How was the weather on the Gem?Were sars rocky?

Marygracie C.

I just got off the boat. My wife was sick the first seaday. They waves were a decent size and they did move the boat a bit but it wasn’t too bad. She took something and felt much better the next day. Coming back there was the same thing. 8’ waves. You. An feel the boat rocking.

I just got off the boat. My wife was sick the first seaday. They waves were a decent size and they did move the boat a bit but it wasn’t too bad. She took something and felt much better the next day. Coming back there was the same thing. 8’ waves. You. An feel the boat rocking.

Really. I was on the same Gem cruise. Must have slept right threw it. We were midship on deck 8. A little wobbly but we have been through worse. ;)

DW's insurance against rough seas ... we only sailed thru 2 major Nor-Easters in the last 5 years out of NY. We got tossed around on the smallish NCL Crown then in the 45,000 tonnage class a decade plus ago.

d112249d7bab3cdbf232d26840143a54.jpg

Majority of our cruises, however, were smooth sailing - barely had more than 8' to 12' seas on the Gem this April/May ... Mother nature is unpredictable, just ask someone doing the POA this week, talks of another hurricane heading their way.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk