Radiance or Ovation to Vancouver

I guess it depends on what you want. I am assuming you mean for May 2019. If you have not been to Hawaii before you would probably want to take Radiance as it makes more port stops. Ovation does a couple of sail bys instead of stopping in Kauai and Hilo.

If you have already gone to Hawaii before then it depends on what class ship you like. We have done Radiance Hawaii cruises a few times so we are going to try Ovation in Sept 2019 for the Vancouver to Hawaii route as we spent 17 days on Ovation back in April and enjoyed the ship.

There will be more things to do on Ovation on the five sea days. IFly, flowrider, Seaplex, Escape Room, Broadway style show, Music Hall, Comedy Club, and not to mention more choices to eat.

Or, if you don’t want to do anything, just go on the Radiance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it all depends on you. Are you traveling with children who need to be constantly on the go and need to be entertained all the time. Or are you there for relaxing while enjoying the islands? I LOVE the Radiance. It doesn't have the Royal Promenade, but she is a ship that is built to bring the sea into the ship (tons of glass, etc.) Lots of places to chill, but still keep busy with activities if you want to. Ovation is a ship that keeps the ocean out of the ship - so much going on inside and out on deck that takes away from the ocean and has so much to keep you busy. The Radiance has more stops in Hawaii, which I love (especially Kauai) while the Ovation does "cruise bys".

You are right about the Ovation prices dropping. We are on the Sept 2019 Hawaii cruise and our obstructed balcony cabin dropped again today by almost $200. We are now down to $2186. May 7th we were at $4063 for the same cabin. :D So far 7 price drops

Radiance or Ovation for Hawaii to Vancouver. Both have 5 consecutive sea days. Radiance has 2 days in Honululu.

Thanks

Come with us on Ovation , it will be like old times. I might even try iFly this trip! :D

Our price has dropped to less than half for May 2 - 13th.

Very tempted to do the April/May Hawaii cruises or September for 2019. However, we have never been to Hawaii so wondering whether we should just fly to Maui and have a land based trip? The prices on these cruises though are very good.