Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Glad you made it on board so smoothly. Two weeks ago we took our time and got to the pier around noon. Normally we are there by 10:45 as we are biting our nails to get on board ASAP. We had expedited boarding which was quick and efficient, and found it to not be super crowded at that time either.

Enjoy and I’m looking forward to to seeing what the week ahead brings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the Hands Maid Tale watchers, Lisa has already watched 8 of the first season since yesterday at noon.

As an English Major that sentence was a structural failure.

Not surprised to hear this - tell her season 2 is just as good - if not better. The good news is she’ll be back to the cruise after Nassau.

Lisa just came back from the Box Office. She was able to book the comedy show for Wednesday at 9. Could not believe it.

Maybe there is some truth to the idea that they hold back some percentage of reservation slots for onboard booking.

By the way, where was the Box Office?

Maybe there is some truth to the idea that they hold back some percentage of reservation slots for onboard booking.

By the way, where was the Box Office?

It was in On Air.

He man asked what day do you want and Lisa picked it. It was in on Air and they sent her a station inside and they asked her what show, day and time.

e7c5061de3a2576acd5d7c8e614256c4.jpg

5875dbfb61f3a2efdb96ed4c03f78d8b.jpg

It was in On Air.

He man asked what day do you want and Lisa picked it. It was in on Air and they sent her a station inside and they asked her what show, day and time.

Sounds more organized than the last time we experienced the Box Office on Oasis, which was one person with a laptop in Studio B.

Missing the slides. The other subtle nuances are interesting.

I don’t like having the Abyss aft like Harmony has (so sorry Owen if that’s one you like). It’s my perfect triangle. Close to the Wipe Out bar [emoji484], close to the Flow Rider where DH usually is [emoji1341]and there is more room for lounge chairs for catching the sun most of the day for me. ☀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG! Another Andrew and family review!

A little late to the party. Just found this review last night as I checked the R.C. forums. It took a minute to register that this was a new review. Thought I was seeing things! Lol!

The most last minute cruise we have done was 22 days out for a Disney Alaska cruise in 2013. That felt rushed enough, but I would give 4 days a try.

Have a wonderful cruise! Can’t wait to hear about your adventures!

We also save our cruise key cards. Sometimes that is the only way I can remember dates and ships that we have been on, and we have only been on 11 cruises! Lol! Guess I had better type up a list and then add to it when we go on another one.