First time fall cruiser

beautifullady

Morning all. This coming November I will be cruising to the lovely Bermuda! I know that there are past threads to answer my questions but I cannot find them. If my questions are stupid please forgive me also please excuse my punctuation! How is sailing the Atlantic in November, how do I dress and pack for this type of cruise, will there be a live band and barbecue on deck like in the summer, will I be able to utilize the outside deck for sitting walking viewing the ocean and people watching, how is the weather in Bermuda at that time, will I be able to walk in the sand and dip my feet in the beach water?????? Thanks everyone ahead of time for your replies!

Following, as I have similar questions, but am doing a reposition from Boston to San Juan. Never sailed in cold weather.

I am thinking pack for destination and add layers while underway.

Still not sure how much out door deck activities will be happening.

First and Last day to day and a half can be cold if you are sailing into/out of the Northeast. If it's nice they will still have an outdoor sailaway. Barring bad weather the decks are open and usable. If you are out in the wind, particularly at the start or end of the cruise you'll need at least a jacket. If it's chilly and the ship is doing 20 knots that gets chilly to be in the breeze.