Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

No problem

19227ced68c5bed943b70d76a8dbbc14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

What Is this drink called

I don’t know. I know it had habanero infused vodka in it...and she took a cayenne pepper out of a don Julio bottle and muddled it...and I’m not sure what else was in it. Nothing sweet or anything. It was hotter than any drink I’ve had.

If I can tack on...since I’m back and in a better mood than last Monday. One of my favorite coffee spots is PJs Coffee in the Royal St. Charles. I love to sit here and read the paper and watch the people walk by and the St. Charles street cars operate.

a80cb7accbf8bc12dc163d4bb3fd56c9.png

3d79041bb0bd154e912dcc5a2b3303fd.jpg

3892e3af22e23fa42d43185ac2324785.jpg

My coffee choice for today is German Chocolate Mocha

bade878275f1b66e300045647d44aa97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed this review, sailing on Valor out of Galveston in December. Will they pretty much have the same drinks as the Dream? Also, I know you can order multiple dishes in the MDR for lunch and dinner, but can you for breakfast and brunch?

The drink menus are the same. Now a lot of those alchemy drinks I had were off menu so it may depend on the bartender.

I’ve never tried to order multiple brunch dishes but I don’t see why you couldn’t.

Hey Greg,

Great review. We sail on Mar. 17th. First time sailing with the whole family. My DW, two sons and their girlfriends. I went all out and got everyone Cheers so we WILL be hanging out at Alchemy and after seeing your

photos I will be trying ALL the different Alchemy concoctions.

Bob :):):)

We'll be on this same cruise! Can't wait.

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman yet. I’m going in 6 months on Vista.

Cozumel - Grand Cayman - Montego

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman or Montego yet...Cozumel? I get mail there.

This is the itinerary we are doing 3/17 on the Dream. Hopefully you'll do a live review for it as well.

Enjoyed reading your Live Review of the Dream. Can't wait to board.

Quick question, did you only max out your cheers the one time? Looks like you had plenty of libations. Just curious cause it looks like we partake at about the same rate!

And you didn’t see everything. I had a lot of beers I didn’t post. According to my records...it looks like I drank 33 beers...mostly the 16oz Boston Lagers. But to answer your question yes, I only hit 15 once...not just on this cruise but on all 8 cruises combined. I hit 14 once on my breeze cruise. Here are my totals for this cruise. The three lowest numbers are nights before port days. And of course I had a couple beers in Key West and Nassau...and a lot at that brewery tour in Freeport.

Thanks! I believe I’ve reached my limit and I’m ready to get back home. 175 days to Vista.

Alright that attitude didn’t last long. I changed my mind...and I’m ready to go back to the ship. Western Cab...and Christmas decorations this time.

7e10e14f6cd6b48e6d544b9dad7a6243.png

Alright that attitude didn’t last long. I changed my mind...and I’m ready to go back to the ship. Western Cab...and Christmas decorations this time.

7e10e14f6cd6b48e6d544b9dad7a6243.png

You'll be embarking the day we disembark, wave as you pass! We'll try to leave you some fun.