Just booked and need to change the room

FSU Girl

FYI, Keep trying. I wanted to move to another room in my same H9 category on the Escape and called this morning and was told no H9's were available. She said keep trying as rooms do appear. I called this afternoon and there were 3 available.

I know there are limited rooms in your category but I would keep on looking especially with so much time.

I did look over everything before booking, I just must have overlooked the little square

Don’t let anybody make you feel badly about it. There are so many details; it’s easy to miss one here and there. And you caught this one quickly. It’d be a miracle if one could plan a wedding and honeymoon without any little glitches to catch on a second or third pass.

FYI, Keep trying. I wanted to move to another room in my same H9 category on the Escape and called this morning and was told no H9's were available. She said keep trying as rooms do appear. I called this afternoon and there were 3 available.

I know there are limited rooms in your category but I would keep on looking especially with so much time.

I will keep looking. I guess this is a popular sailing if so many room categories are sold out at a year out. If something comes up I will jump on it :)

Don’t let anybody make you feel badly about it. There are so many details; it’s easy to miss one here and there. And you caught this one quickly. It’d be a miracle if one could plan a wedding and honeymoon without any little glitches to catch on a second or third pass.

Thank you :) it is a lot of planning. I don’t normally plan so far in advance for trips and it’s my first time sailing with Norwegian so I’m still getting used to the website and layout of everything.