Have any of the ships added Heiniken 0 to their offerings.

A Sixth?

Count me in as a Heineken Zero fan :D

On the Silhouette transatlantic in May, and the Europe cruises that followed, Heineken Zero was available - but you had to hunt for it. One day I could find it in the Oceanview bar, the next day they didn't have it but it was in the Passport bar, the next day it wouldn't be in Passport bar, but it was in Sunset bar. I found the bar manager and discussed it, and suggested that if they had a limited supply, just put all in one bar, so at least I would know where to find it. Later that day, there was a knock on my door and there were 6 Heineken Zeroes for me, so I wouldn't have to hunt for them (y)

OP is correct - it tastes much better than O'Douls. Some ships have (or had) Buckler, another Heineken non-alcoholic beer (less than 0.5% alcohol, where I believe Zero is less than 0.05%) which also tastes better than O'Douls. The Silhouette had Heineken Zero, not Buckler.

FYI Heineken Zero is not yet being marketed in the US, so I was surprised to see it on the ship when we left Florida on the transatlantic. I live about 20 minutes from the Canadian border, and when I was there a couple weeks ago I bought a case of it to bring back home. Cheers! :beer-mug:

I purchased some Heineken zero today to see how it compared with other zero alcohol rated beers and I am sorry to say it doesn't stack up. It has a nose that I find distasteful and it carries on through to the beer. Wont buy any more

I purchased some Heineken zero today to see how it compared with other zero alcohol rated beers and I am sorry to say it doesn't stack up. It has a nose that I find distasteful and it carries on through to the beer. Wont buy any more
\\

Which zero beer do you like?

I have to take a pause from any alcohol after a hospitalization (that also has cancelled my Sillie TA :loudcry::loudcry:)

Usually enjoy Becks zero, but the O Douls needs to mixed with ginger beer for me (shanty)

The no alcohol beer I quite like is a German beer called "Claushauler". It is available in our local supermarkets and some pubs and clubs. It retains the bitterness of beer but without the alcohol. Like most non alcoholic beers one can only drink a small quantity unlike alcoholic beers where one can drink a lot.