Silversea flip flops

Mudhen

I just came from a new to me cruise site called Cruise Oyster. On a page that had a cabin rundown on the Spirit, they showed a photo of Silversea flip flops that I'm assuming are a replacement (?) for the scuffy slippers that come with our robes. Does anyone know if we get them? or was that an experiment of some sort? I'd be a happy camper if we got those! I'd love that!

Have not seen these flip flops on our current cruise. I will try and ask before we leave. Only have used and seen the slippers. My wife asked for smaller slippers and they were brought in minutes.

Neilio

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have not seen these flip flops on our current cruise. I will try and ask before we leave. Only have used and seen the slippers. My wife asked for smaller slippers and they were brought in minutes.

Neilio

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I'll be able to survive regardless of what kind of foot gear they give us! haha! Just thought the flip flops were cute and different. My husband rolled his eyes at me when I mentioned them! giggle! Thank you for asking if you think of it!

These Yellow monsters were provided several years ago and were almost universally hated - they quickly disintegrated and became dangerous to walk in ( The Butlers hated them as they had to keep on supplying replacements ) - hopefully they have now been consigned to the Bin of history.

Good afternoon Mudhen - There was meant to be a degree of humour attached to my reply !!!! - but you are right to look forward to the ' Fluffy White ' Slippers - I hope you have a wonderful time and doubt that ' Slippers ' will figure too highly in spoiling your Fun.

Good afternoon Mudhen - There was meant to be a degree of humour attached to my reply !!!! - but you are right to look forward to the ' Fluffy White ' Slippers - I hope you have a wonderful time and doubt that ' Slippers ' will figure too highly in spoiling your Fun.

....and I was so counting on those flips.....big giggle! My husband thinks I've lost it completely to be even thinking about such things.....(he's right, but I would never tell him that!!!!!)